june was a crazy time.
we had so much going on, and the rest of the month is going to fly even faster.
here's a little recap of the whirlwind that it was.
1. chad took up the ukulele in the beginning of the month,
2. we had a sangria party to kick off the summer,
3. and i attended a beautiful malibu wedding.
4. we got a puppy! and he bonded with neighbors,
5. and is the cutest thing i've ever seen,
6. and everyone loves and fawns over him (he's totally spoiled.)
7. some of my littles graduated
8. and i played mommy at their prom (kids these days wear the best shoes to dances,)
7. and little brother jared returned home from ethiopia and was bearing gifts.
tomorrow morning i'm off on houseboats. i'll return on friday, hopefully sun kissed and full of love and good stories.