Friday, July 29, 2011

ready.

although made up of miles of to-do lists, far too many functions, and an all around busyness, july proved to be a fairly introspective month for me. i took an unintentional break from the internet and blogging and it proved to be a really good thing. i was able to reevaluate my purpose in a lot of areas (something i try to do often), and discovered much about myself and what i think my next steps in life are going to be.
stay tuned... life could (will) get (even more) interesting.

and on tuesday i get to travel back to one of my favorite places on the earth, swaziland. a country full of the most beautiful people i've ever known. while i've somewhat gotten caught up in the monotony and paperwork that comes with planning a trip like this for 31 people, my heart is still so full and ready to be poured out and my empty arms are ready to hold some swazi babies and never set them down.
a few little polies from my last trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, i have never been to africa, but i would love to go! i know a lot of people who have been so touched by these travels. what an experience! i'm so glad you get to go back! holding swazi babies sounds absolutely incredible.