Monday, May 16, 2011

little thanks.

dear airlines,
i hate you for delaying her, but thank you for bringing my sister home to me today.

dear "community",
thank you for having the most hilarious and creative season finale. i died laughing.

dear southern california,
thank you for deciding this past week that it was time for summer. now what's with the rain and clouds today?

dear new lamp,
thank you for being so pretty. i love you.

dear netflix,
thank you for having the best documentaries on instant view. i've been learning quite a bit from you, all from the comfort of my living room.

dear coffee,
just, thanks. you know what for.

dear unknown future,
thank you for getting me excited about you again.

dear week of may 16th-22nd,
thank you in advance for being a good one. however you are far too jam-packed, but bring it.

1. my lifeline.
2. the prettiest thing i now own.
3. summa summa summa time.

6 comments:

ConnieB said...

i LOVE community! Love it. And I sooo miss Southern California! Luckily I get to visit home this weekend (:

Amy G. said...

dear life,
thank you for giving me and erin free time at the same time so we can finally see each other again tonight!

Unknown said...

Yes, Community is awesome. My hubby and I recently got hooked!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awww... dear you, yes you thank you for blogging, i'm so glad to be following your blog. Life gives us so many things to be thankful for. Today wasn't such a great day but after reading this post, I can't help but smile because I do have a lot of things to be thankful for. =) Have a happy day

Nicole Marie said...

hahah. yes thank you coffee. thank you.

kELLY said...

have you been watching the national geographic docs? the gang one? and the drug ones? the meth one was super scary! :)